Monday, April 8

Writing News

Writing News April 2019 - Part 2


April's turning out to be a very successful month for me. 

As I have flagged late last year, I'm very happy to announce that my first eco-tale (I am currently writing a series of seven tales) has now been published online by GRIFFITH REVIEW.

I'm very lucky to be in such amazing company of writers! 

A BIG THANKS to Catherine McKinnon and Christine Howe, as well as Ashley Hay (editor) and her colleagues at Griffith Review for bringing these stories to light!


Things we want to know but forget to ask - stories about the painted past and the precarious future, comprise also works by Christine Howe, Luke Johnson, Susan Ballard, Joshua Lobb, Catherine McKinnon and Tess Barber. Note: My work is published under my name, Friederike Krishnabhakdi-Vasilakis, not my pen name, Freddy Iryss.

" 'Things we want to know but forget to ask' is a collection of fiction, non-fiction and poetry from seven talented writers in response to seven different artworks held by the Wollongong Art Gallery." (Griffith Review, April 2019).

Find the entire collection, including the artworks, here.





>>I'd love to get some comments from you!<<





No comments:

Post a Comment